Husqvarna Lawn Mower Review – Model 7021P
Model: 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels (CARB Compliant)
Easy to use and easy to store—these mark the top features of this efficient mower. Its compact design and large rear wheels allow for easy maneuvering; making those rights, lefts, and corners possible. Flexibility is also offered with its three cutting systems, collection, mulch, and side discharge. And after use, ergonomic handle folds for easy storage.
The 7021p offers smooth operation and durability with its double ball-bearing wheels. It also boasts of a 4-point, 9 position cutting height adjustment for different lawn growths, heights, and conditions.
$247 to $300 USD
• Trendy design
• Easy to assemble
• Good push mower for small to medium yards
• Adjustable handle
• Easy to manuever, even for novices
• Honda engine
• Adaptable to different lawn heights
• It is a good mulching mower
• Double ball-bearing wheels give a smoother ride
• Can deal with different terrains
• Packs away conveniently
• Reasonably priced for the features it offers
• Does not do well in large yards.
• Quite heavy for its size
• Being a gas mower, you would have to refill your tank at the gas station
For its price range, the Husqvarna 7021p offers good performance and quality. Consumer reviews are coming in, and thus far, the pros heavily outdo the cons. It is best for homes with small yards and limited storage spaces.
4.5 stars (out of 5 stars)
Alternative lawn mowers in the same price range
Yard-Man 11A-A19Q701 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV Mulch/Side Discharge/Bagging Gas Powered Push Lawn Mower, $260
Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog 19-Inch 12 amp Electric Mulching Mower with Rear Bag, $237
Earthwise 60120 20-Inch 24-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Mower, $250
Earthwise 60214 14-Inch 24 Volt Side Discharge/Mulching Cordless Electric Lawn Mower, $260
- Carries a CARB compliant, reliable Honda GCV160 engine. High powered, easy start-up, with up to 6.9 gross torque.
- Made for a small lawns and glides through grass of varying height. The height of the handle also adjusts to the user.
- Easy to assemble and comes with the oil that will be put in the tank.
- Three cutting systems: large rear bag collection, mulching mechanism, and side discharge feature. And it easy to switch among the three.
- Ergonomic design and foldable handle for compact storage.
- Large, double bearing 12” inch rear wheels for durability and smoother operation.
- Features a cutting width of 21” inches.
- Engine 160 cc Honda GCV160
- Fuel tank volume of 1.14 liters
- Drive system: Push
- Cutting deck
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting width: 21 inches
- Cutting height, min-max: 1.25 to 3.42 inches
- Cutting height increments: 6
- Cutting height adjustments: Four-point
- Collector type: Soft bag
- Collection Volume: 70 liters
- Handle height adjustment
- Soft grip
- Foldable handle
- Ball-bearing wheels
- Wheel size, front/rear: 8 inch/ 12 inch
- Weight 66 lbs
- Homeowner warranty: 3 years
- Commercial warranty: 0